Academic Treatise On Flamenco Guitar 1
- In stock
Academic Treatise On Flamenco Guitar 1 By Manual Granados
THE ACADEMIC TREATISE ON FLAMENCO GUITAR by the maestro Manuel Granados represents didactic material of enormous interest for maestros, students, flamenco aficionados and guitarists of all musical styles.
Organised into five volumes, is aimed at those students about to begin their studies, and to all those who may have learned without real coherency and who may have some faults to correct.
Each book isdivided into three sections: Technique, Styles and Theory of flamenco music, all of them with a CD so that the guitarist can practice without the need of help from a teacher.
A4 Format, 76 pages
Spanish, English and Japanese
Music and Tablature
Volume 1 contents:
1. FLAMENCO RASGUEO: Rasgueo studies
2. THUMB: Thumb exercises, Thumb studies
3. THUMB-INDEX: Thumb-index exercises, Thumb-index studies
4. ALZAPUA: Alzapua exercises, Alzapua studies
5. ARPEGIOS: Arpeggio exercises, Arpeggio studies
6. TREMOLO FLAMENCO: Tremolo Exercises, Tremolo studies
7. PICADOS: Picado exercises, Estudios de picados
8. SLURS: Slur exercises, Slur studies
SOLEÁ Compas 1 to 6, Variation 1, 2, 3
SIGUIRIYA Compas 1 to 6, Variation 1, 2, 3
TIENTOS Compas 1 to 6, Variation 1, 2, 3
III. FLAMENCO MUSIC THEORY
TRIAD CHORDS FORMATION