Flamenco Guitar Guide
- In stock
Flamenco´s Guitar guide, David Leiva
Flamenco's guitar guide contains all the clues to compose, Falsetas, Chords, Progressions, Scales or to improvise in a quick and easy way. This guide is a fundamental guide aimed at beginners and professional guitar players:
• More than 1.500 chord diagrams with all the major and minor chords in eight different ways, from the C chord to the B chord including the accidental (C, C#, D,D#...) chords with the mayor and minor 7ths , major and minor 9ths, augmented, diminished, with 6th and 11th , inverted, and so on.
• More than 100 progressions or chord sequences in several keys or styles.
• Harmony, diagrams for major and minor scales and flamenco modes showing the primary scales and altered ones also.
• Efficient schemes to compose chord progressions in all the styles.
• The compás and flamenco rhythms of the most typical styles.
• Improvisation of keys and main styles including chord progression of great hits such as Paco de Lucia's "Entre dos aguas" or Vicente Amigos´s "Tres notas para decir te quiero"
• Modern tunning which show the most contemporary flamenco
• Modal scales, minor and major pentatonic, major harmonic, major blues, and so on.
• Flamenco Clock (triple and quadruple time styles) and clock by fith (harmony of all the keys: major, minor and flamenco mode), a graphic, simple and useful guide.
Flamenco´s Guitar guide contents:
C, C#, D, D# , E, F, G, G#, A, Bb, B
Cm , C#m, Dm , D#m , Em , Fm, Gm , G#m, Am, Bbm, Bm
HARMONY, SCALES, COMPOSITION AND EXAMPLES
FLAMENCO MODE E, A, F# , B , G#, C#, D#
COMPOSITION OUTLINE MAJOR KEY C, E, A,D
COMPOSITION OUTLINE MINOR KEY E, A,D
FLAMENCO STYLES RHYTHM STRUCTURES
ENTRE DOS AGUAS - Paco de Lucía
TRES NOTAS PARA DECIR TE QUIERO - Vicente amigo
RUMBA - Tradicional
AIRES - David Leiva
CLOCK BY FIFTHS
EMPTY CHORDS DIAGRAMS AND SCALES TO WRITE DOWN YOUR OWN CREATIONS
6 Languages:Spanish, English, French, Italian, German and Japanese
Format: A5, 100 pages.